March 18, 2009

It's a GRILL!


Well...First of all, it needs to be said that we have been blessed so much already!!  Two of my mom's neighbors have been gracious enough to offer us TONS of gently used clothes, and baby bouncer seats, etc.  i have about 4 garbage bags packed OVERFLOWING with the most adorable clothes from my big sister, Aubrei (THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, AUBS!!)  Each little outfit is packed with wonderful memories from each of her 3 beautiful girls!  That's right!  We're having a Girl!!  As my niece, McKadie would say, It's a GRILL!!This is our tentative announcement design that will have a couple changes made after she's born.  I LOVE the way she's sleeping in this picture!!  She has her hands under her cheek and her knees pulled up.  She was such a cutie in the ultrasound! I'm working on getting more pictures up!

We're pretty stuck on the name Adellyn ________ Young.  (Middle name being held secret for a reason :)  Adellyn is a take on my great great grandmother's name, Angeline Adeline Luddington Bush.  

Steve and I are both SOOOOOOOOO excited for this little girl!  Knowing she's a girl has helped us both connect with her SO much better!  Now I don't feel so strange reading stories to my belly and singing her songs! :P




No comments: