June 1, 2010

Ten Day Photo Journal - Tuesday

SEEING DOUBLE

I think I need glasses.

My photo today ended up showing exactly how I feel. I go through phases during the day that I honestly see like this, and being my stubborn self, I've managed to put off going to the eye doctor up until now. I don't think I can avoid it this time....... For the past three weeks or so, I've been really dizzy any time I see movement - bad thing with a ten month old who is getting into EVERYTHING. It's getting gradually worse every day. I'm now to the point where it's hard to walk or drive because of the migraines and nausea that the movement provokes.

And this one...well, I just like it cause it shows a pretty view of my second child who we have yet to name...No wonder some people feel a little intimidated in front of this thing! haha....


No comments: